For screen reader problems with this website, please call208-746-33812 0 8 7 4 6 3 3 8 1Standard carrier rates apply to texts.
1. Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP65 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
2. High efficiency tweeter designed with FEM simulation to maximize off-axis emission, typical of in-boat install.
3. Sound-transparent mesh grille with twist and lock locking system, providing an elegant style and a rock-solid protection.
4. Woofer with 25 mm (1”) voice coil fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring silicone insulated lead-wire for durability.
5. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
6. Nickel-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
|Power Handling - Peak W||100|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||50|
|Frequency Response Hz||50 ÷ 23k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||88|
|Woofer Size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter Size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||13 (0.5)|
|Woofer Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer Cone||Polypropylene with UV inhibitors|
|Impedance||4 Oh ms|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Car Speaker Size||6.5|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|RMS Power Handling (Watts)||50|
|Peak Power Rating (Watts)||100|