Strong™ Medium Razor Fixed Mount for 26-42 in. Flat-Panel TVs (Black)
- Perfect for pairing with today’s ultra-thin LCD and LED TVs, this low-profile fixed mount makes installation a breeze – and provides the finished look customers love. It mounts snug against the wall, with no sheetrock cutting required. The arms perfectly fit TVs from 26-in. to 42-in., without hacksawing or modification, and they lock into place for extra security. Other smart features include a notched center hole for fast temporary hanging while you grab the level, a kickstand to prop the TV away from the wall while running wires, and an adjustable safety release ring. The addition of post install leveling screws makes this the thinnest mount to deliver post installation leveling. Get a sleek look, now with the feature you love most.
- Whether the mantle isn’t level, the ceiling is sloped, or you didn’t get the mount exactly straight, this post-installation adjustment screw makes it easy to correct the problem. Simply tighten it or loosen it to make any last-minute adjustments quickly and easily.
Low Profile Has Never Looked So Good
- With TV bezels getting thinner and thinner, you need a mount that can keep up. This one sits just 10-mm. off the wall – without requiring you to cut into the wall and recess it. With a look this sleek, the picture hanging next to the TV will be green with envy.
Installer-Friendly Wall Plate
- Getting this mount on the wall couldn’t be simpler. The wall plate’s center bolt hole location includes a notch – so you can drill in a sheetrock screw for temporary hanging – plus it has multiple slot locations to fit a variety of stud patterns. A stamped “up arrow” makes sure the orientation is correct, and once the TV is installed, you can move the plate side-to-side to achieve the perfect position for viewing.
- For safety and security, each arm includes LokTight™ tabs to hold the TV in place. The locking mechanism keeps the arms against the mount, preventing curious kids from lifting it off the wall.
Adjustable Safety Release Ring
- Need to get behind the TV to service it or hook up a new device? Just give the release ring a light pull and the mount’s latching clips will disengage, giving you quick access to all the connections. The durable nylon string can be adjusted to the perfect height, so it’s easily accessible behind the TV (but can still be tucked behind it for a finished look).
Wiring Made Easy
- Running wires behind a TV shouldn’t require three arms or two people. That’s why this mount has a padded kickstand built right into each arm. It props the TV away from the wall to provide plenty of space to run your cables – and so you can see what you’re doing.