Dragonfly™ Motorized Tab Tension 92 in. High Contrast Projection Screen (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- The newly designed Dragonfly™ Tab Tension screens will not only be one of the simplest pieces you install in your front projection system but will also give you the same stellar visual performance as its fixed-screen counterpart. A newly integrated TabTite™ tensioning bar with adjustable string tensioning knobs help to ensure a flat, wrinkle free surface every time. Coupling these features with quiet tubular motor and discrete yet dead simple installation brackets only further its offerings. Because our goal is to make your job easier, we also include a full accessory kit for installation and operation right out of the box. The only thing we could have done to make your installations even simpler would have been to include RF capabilities. Oh, wait...we did.
Tab Tension Technology
- Featuring our innovative TabTite™ technology, this screen is sure to stay perfectly flat and wrinkle-free with each and every use. The weighted bar pulls the screen down, while strings run vertically to stretch it, holding it taut. Adjustment knobs enable easy fine-tuning of the tension to fit your application.
High Contrast Screen Material
- The high contrast material used on this screen is perfect in applications where the room lighting cannot be completely controlled, or if the projector has weak black levels. It features a 0.8 gain and 160-degree viewing angle, which absorbs some of the ambient light to create better contrast, enhance black levels and maintain color balance.
Screen Fabric Construction
- For durability, flexibility and enhanced picture quality and color, our Tab Tension screen material is made of a single layer of PVC that features a unique micro-diamond pressed pattern on the surface. That pattern is specially designed to maximize the output of your projector and provide crisp, clear pictures and vivid color. The screen surface features an embossed acrylic coating that greatly increases its gain to deliver brilliant images and produce the very best in high definition feeds.
Flexible Control Options
We’ve taken the guesswork out of specifying and controlling your Dragonfly motorized screen. Each model comes standard with the most popular control types: RS-232, IR and 12V trigger, wall switch, and contact input.
- Wall Switch: Use the included wall switch and cable for quick and easy screen operation, meaning the customer always has a way to quickly raise and lower the screen.
- Contact Input: An included dry contact closure input provides a simple way to raise and lower the screen.
- 12V Trigger: If you're using a projector or AV receiver with a 12V output, use the included 30’ cable to easily have the screen raise and lower when that device is turned on. When the installation prohibits using a wired solution, you can go wire-free with our DFM-RF-TRIG-12V (for use with projectors that have a 12V trigger) or DFM-RF-TRIG-110V (for use with projectors that do not have a 12V trigger output). Note: Supports 3-12V.
- IR: The included case-mounted IR receiver means you can mount the screen and start controlling it right of the box with the included IR remote control. Should you choose to hide the casing completely behind a curtain, soffit or in the ceiling itself, an external IR receiver is included to let you simply plug in and place at a discrete location. Simple!
- RS-232: The included RS-232 connection is perfect for integrating the screen into popular control systems.
Flexible Mounting, Simple Installation
- Mounting brackets install in seconds, the screen assembles in just a minute. Locking it down is as simple as using a screw gun. Literally. Once you set your installation brackets in the location desired, simply lift the screen on and set them on the bracket hooks. Use a screw gun to turn the locking screws and the brackets clamp in a flash. Low profile and a simple design just lead to fast and great-looking installations.
Quick & Quiet Motor
- If you weren't lowering the screen, you'd barely know what was going on. The new Dragonfly™ standard motorized projection screens, with its tubular motor, will give your customer quiet and reliable operation day in and day out. And with an average drop time of 13 seconds, lag time is minimized.