Dragonfly™ Motorized Tab Tension 130 in. Matte White Projection Screen (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- This Dragonfly™ Motorized Projection Screen features a TabTite™ tensioning bar with adjustable string tensioning knobs that together ensure a flat, wrinkle-free viewing surface with every use. It provides stellar visual performance and is sure to be one of the simplest pieces you install in your front projection system. Add to that its whisper-quiet tubular motor and a variety of control capabilities, and you’ve got a projection screen that’s perfect for your next installation.
Tab Tension Technology
- Featuring our innovative TabTite™ technology, this screen is sure to stay perfectly flat and wrinkle-free with each and every use. The weighted bar pulls the screen down, while strings run vertically to stretch it, holding it taut. Adjustment knobs enable easy fine-tuning of the tension to fit your application.
Matte White Screen Material
- Our Matte White screen material is a great choice for applications where you have control over the ambient light. It's engineered with a micro-diamond pattern that delivers ultra-wide off-axis viewing – so no matter where you're sitting you get the best performance. With a 1.0 gain and 170-degree viewing angle it prevents hot-spots and color shifts, while reducing light "ripples" and glare – all to create impeccable color balance and a true-to-life experience.
Screen Fabric Construction
- For durability, flexibility and enhanced picture quality and color, our Tab Tension screen material is made of a single layer of PVC that features a unique micro-diamond pressed pattern on the surface. That pattern is specially designed to maximize the output of your projector and provide crisp, clear pictures and vivid color. The screen surface features an embossed acrylic coating that greatly increases its gain to deliver brilliant images and produce the very best in high definition feeds.
Flexible Control + Wall-Mounted Remote
We’ve taken the guesswork out of specifying and controlling your Dragonfly motorized screen. Each model comes standard with the most popular control types: RS-232, IR,12V trigger, wall switch and contact input. Plus, we include a mounting bracket for the remote – so the customer never has to search to find it.
- Wall Switch: Use the included wall switch and cable for quick and easy screen operation, meaning the customer always has a way to quickly raise and lower the screen.
- Contact Input: An included dry contact closure input provides a simple way to raise and lower the screen.
- 12V Trigger: If you're using a projector or AV receiver with a 12V output, use the included 30’ cable to easily have the screen raise and lower when that device is turned on. When the installation prohibits using a wired solution, you can go wire-free with our DFM-RF-TRIG-12V (for use with projectors that have a 12V trigger) or DFM-RF-TRIG-110V (for use with projectors that do not have a 12V trigger output). Note: Supports 3-12V.
- IR: The included case-mounted IR receiver means you can mount the screen and start controlling it right of the box with the included IR remote control. Should you choose to hide the casing completely behind a curtain, soffit or in the ceiling itself, an external IR receiver is included to let you simply plug in and place at a discrete location. Simple!
- RS-232: The included RS-232 connection is perfect for integrating the screen into popular control systems.
Flexible Mounting, Simple Installation
- Your installer's valuable time is best spent tuning the room for the perfect performance - not assembling and installing the screen. That’s why this product features flexible wall brackets that can be used three ways: wall, ceiling, or suspended. Plus, they can slide the entire length of the screen – meaning you can mount them where it’s most convenient. Installing the screen is simple too – just hook it to the top of the wall bracket and rotate it downward until it rests in place. You can even move it left and right to get the perfect position before tightening the screws to lock it in place.
Quick & Quiet Motor
- Dragonfly motorized screens feature a whisper-quiet tubular motor with enhanced efficiency and nearly silent operation. Raising and lowering a screen has never been this pleasant, or this quiet. And with an average drop time of 18 seconds, the system is ready as soon as you are.