Dragonfly™ AcoustiWeave™ 2.35:1 Aspect Ratio Projection Screen
- AcoustiWeave™ screens are revolutionary in the world of perforated screens. Dragonfly fixed projection screens in 2.35:1 are available to support the evolutionary change toward the 2.35:1 aspect ratio. Now, you can experience the best of both worlds. High performance materials, exacting manufacturing tolerances, angle cut to eliminate moire', and an included scrim cloth to eliminate light reflection back through the screen make these screens industry leading and category changing. With the addition of AcoustiWeave™ 2.35:1 to the Dragonfly screen line, you can now provide your customers the option to get the most out of their home theater experience. By placing the front speakers directly behind the screen you overcome audio imaging problems and provide a more realistic audio experience...all without sacrificing a beautiful picture! Combine these screens with either our HT or ES Series speakers, depending on the application and room size.
Hide The Speakers, Not The Sound
- Professionally designed and installed home theaters provide all of the entertainment without having to "live with" the equipment. Perforated screens are ideal for hiding the front speakers while still providing the "real theater" experience. Take your cinema designs to the next level by placing all front 3 speakers behind an AcoustiWeave™ screen. In doing so you can ensure the ultimate in home movie viewing.
- Are your clients worried about how bright their home theater will be? No need to worry when you use Dragonfly screens with AcoustiWeave™ technology. Imagine a perforated screen technology that offers a true efficient gain of 1.0. That translates into a beautiful performing screen with a brightness that rivals its matte white counterpart.
- Moir is the wavy and rippled image affect that results when a projected image is reflected improperly and crosses in a nonlinear geometric repetition. After months of research, we have developed the technology to eliminate Moire' affect in perforated screens. In combining the proper weave structure and angle of cut, we have created the accurate way to manufacture a woven perforated screen material. The AcoustiWeave™ technology will provide a clean, pristine picture with whatever projector and image is thrown at it.
- In general, any perforated screen will let a lot of light through the screen and if the surface behind the screen reflects this light, this can lead to diminished contrast. Painting such surfaces dark is not always an option so a black scrim is included with every screen. Not only will it help with contrast, but it is acoustically transparent so it will not hinder audio perfomance if placed over speakers.
Rigid Aluminum Frame
- Dragonfly screens are well known for their quick installability and high quality. Since we have already done the research to create the SnaPerfect™ screen frame, we simply used that design and construction again in our perforated screen line. The AcoustiWeave™ frame is wrapped with VelTX™ covering which absorbs any overspray. Together with the inside beveled edge, the frame is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Black Scrim Cloth Included
- Every Dragonfly Projection Screen with AcoustiWeave™ comes with a black scrim to install behind the screen. You can use the whole cloth to hang behind the entire screen, cut it down small enough to just place over the speakers, or any combination there of.