Binary™ Cables B7-Series Component Video Cable Retail Package (3 Meter)
- The B7 Binary cable line is built for the professional custom installers who have the most discriminating customers in mind. It's all in the details. These cables comply with system equipment designed to reproduce the original AV performance such as full analog and high definition, plus minimizes performance degredation over time. A low-profile connector body makes even the tightest installs possible.
Professional "Videophile" Grade Performance
- Two layers of shielding (foilized aluminum and high-density copper braid) protect against EM and RF interfence and ensure a clean signal. 20 AWG silver plating, silver solder, and 99.99% oxygen free solid copper conductors provide the full color spectrum as intended by the movie producers.
Silver Plating & Silver Solder
- With less resistance than gold or brass, silver plating and solder allows for smoother signal transfer, and prevention of signal loss.
Tinned Copper Braiding
- Tinned copper resists oxidation while keeping the shielding properties intact longer over the life of the product.
Oxygen Free Copper (99.999%)
- Since most signal transfer occurs on the surface, using oxygen-free copper mimimizes the oxidation process, keeping resistance low over the product's lifetime.
Ergonomic Connector Shape
- A specifically designed hourglass shape allows for an easy grip on the connector. The embossed Binary logo also increases gripping strength.
Low-Profile Connectors for Easy Installation
- The B7 connector body is designed to be as compact as possible; at 1.125 inches in length and .54 inches diameter, you'll appreciate how many tight spaces they fit in.
Easy-to-See Color Bands
- The first time you have your head in a closet, behind an equipment rack, with a flashlight in your mouth, you'll know why we put our color bands at the BASE of the connector, where they're easier to see.
Compact Coupler Design
- We purposely made the form factor on the coupler compact to allow easier wire management. With a maximum thickness of 7/8 in., the last thing we need to worry about is a bulky cable.