Binary™ Cables B5-Series Subwoofer Cable (2 Meter)
- How can you tell that Binary™ B5 cables are built with custom installers in mind? It's in the details. Like a low-profile connector body that makes even the tightest installs possible. Or supreme flexibility to make wire management easier. And, of course, there's also the uncompromising performance and impeccable build quality that demonstrate to your clients that you only work with professional-grade equipment.
- Offered in 6.56' (2 meters), 13.12' (3 meters) length
- Good wire management is hard work but we've made it a little easier. Our ultra-flexible jackets will leave you wondering why you've been fighting with less-flexible cables for years.
Low-Profile Connectors For Easy Installation
- We designed the connector body on our B5 line to be as compact as possible and at 1.25 inches, you'll appreciate how many tight spaces they fit in.
- Two layers of shielding (foilized aluminum and high-density copper braid) protect against EM and RF interference for clean digital signal delivery. 22 AWG solid copper conductors ensure the best possible sound from digital audio sources.