Binary™ B7-Series High Speed HDMI® Cable with Ethernet 2 Meter (6.56 ft.)
- This B7 HDMI cable line provides you with the best of what's important. They all come with HDMI HIGH SPEED with Ethernet performance, 1440p tested video quality, silver plated copper conductor construction, die cast metal connector heads, two-tone braided nylon jacket covers (up to 3 M). Plus it’s a HDMI licensed cable for speeds up to 340 MHz and capable of 16 bit deep color. Everything about the Binary™ B7 cable demonstrates to you (and your clients) that this is a no-compromise, high-end product.
HDMI High Speed Requirements
- Rest assured that these cables support all the requirement of HDMI High Speed, such as performance tested to 340 MHz, 3D, 4K x 2K Support, Audio Return Channel, and Content Type.
HDMI Ethernet Channel
- The HDMI Ethernet Channel will manage your data streams in one single cable, allowing high speed, bi-directional networking at speeds up to 100 Mb/sec using IP based applications.
Certified to 1440p
- Others may brag about being future-proof with 1080p, but Binary™ cables are certified to a full 1440p (HDMI High Speed - Category 2 - 26 gauge) giving you plenty of bandwidth for tomorrow's technology. High Speed cables have been tested to perform at speeds of 340Mhz with 16 bit Deep Color.
24K Gold Plated Connectors
- All Binary™ cables feature gold-plated connectors for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance. Anything less is just asking for service calls
Twisted Signal Pairs with Drain
- Double reverse technology ensures stability of impedance, attenuation time delay and skew for rock-solid performance.
- Two layers of 100% aluminized mylar foil and copper braiding ensure shielding from EMI (electromagnetic interference)
Silver Plated Copper Conductor Construction
- All B7 Binary™ cables feature silver plated copper conductors for no-compromises performance.