Binary™ B5-Series Standard HDMI® Cable with Ethernet 15 Meter (49.21 ft.)
- This Binary B5 HDMI cable provides HDMI STANDARD SPEED with Ethernet performance with enhanced cable features such as heavier gauge cable construction (24 AWG) and two tone connector heads. Plus all lengths greater than 3M are UL CL3 and FT4 rated.
HDMI Standard Speed
- Rest assured that these cables support all the requirement of HDMI Standard Speed, such as performance tests to 74.25 MHz, Audio Return Channel, and Content Type.
HDMI Ethernet Channel
- The HDMI Ethernet Channel will manage your data streams in one single cable, allowing high speed, bi-directional networking at speeds up to 100 Mb/sec using IP based applications.
Certified to 1080p
- HDMI certified for today's most demanding applications. (HDMI Standard Speed - Category 1 - 24 gauge). Standard Speed HDMI cables have been tested to perform at speeds of 75Mhz with 10 bit Deep Color.
24K Gold Plated Connectors
- All Binary cables feature gold-plated connectors for maximum signal transfer and corrosion resistance. Anything less is just asking for service calls
Twisted Signal Pairs with Drain
- Double-reverse technology ensures stability of impedance, attenuation time delay and skew for rock-solid performance.
- Two layers of 100% aluminized Mylar® foil and copper braiding ensure shielding from EMI (electromagnetic interference)
Silver Plated Copper Conductor Construction
- Don't risk signal degradation on longer runs with anything less than silver-plated copper conductors